2010-03-26

Photo Friday

Today was another day in the life and times of me.  No kidding says you.  I got to run some mandatory errands, mostly picking up necessities for my kitty, Vapour.  Then I ran out and caught up with a friend that I hadn't seen in too long.

Taking time afterwards to surprise Mistress LunaSea with a little gift and some good conversation.

Went out tonight with a couple of friends and got introduced to a new restaurant, Fran's Fill Station.  WOW, it is fantastic!  I ate too much and ended up feeling like a stuffed pig as I drove home.  I will definitely be going back.

This being Photo Friday, here is a an iPhone photo of my kitty, Vapour.  Yes, I am underneath the blanket that Vapour is napping on.



Health-wise:  Today was another good day, my knee is a little stronger, but still not as much as I would like.  Better is still an improvement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment