2010-03-23

Day of the Headache

Today would definitely fall under the category of weird for me.

It started out really well, me feeling well and excited to be getting my Photoshop and Dreamweaver software.  However, after getting out, picking up the software and returning home, I developed a headache that just did not want to let up.  I took some meds, installed the software and the headache grew worse!

It got bad enough for me to shut down all sound/light and take more meds and cover my eyes and attempt to rest.

A couple of hours later, the headache is starting to let up, but now I am just feeling drained.  Decided to take it easy for the rest of the evening and hopefully get some good rest tonight.

Health-wise:  Breathing was very good today, however the day was consumed with my headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment