2010-03-12

Photo Friday

Even though I had a bad breathing day this week, a lot of good things happened.

I received the title to my car after finally paying it off.

I received my new passport in the mail. Now I can start thinking about where I can travel this year.

Finally, my sister ordered the software I require for working on websites and photos for me. My transition to the Mac is almost complete!

Here is a photo, taken with my iPhone of the framed prints I hung this week. The model in all of these prints is Mistress LunaSea.






Tomorrow night, I am shooting photos of Red All Over, live at a local club. I am excited, I always have a good time shooting a live performance in club lighting. It should be a lot of fun.

Health-wise: Today was a good day, a little congestion came on late this evening as a thunderstorm was clearing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment