2010-03-15

Riding High

I had a fantastic weekend!

I got out and shot Red All Over's live show at Amos' Southend on Saturday night.  I was excited, but a little nervous at the same time.  It had been a while since I shot a stage show and really wanted to do a good job.  They put on a great show, sounded fantastic... and I had a blast!  Once I got home and dumped the photos to the computer, I was quite amazed!  I took a lot of really good shots!  I'll get them edited early this week and delivered to the band.  (I think I'll post some this Friday.)

Sunday, relax and adjust to the time change.  Met up with the 'household' and we all saw Alice in Wonderland in 3-D.  I fully enjoyed this movie -- it was exactly what I expected and well done.

Health-wise: Congested in the mornings pre-coffee, but afterwards all is good.  Energy levels were up and feeling really good.  Still have weakness in my knees and have trouble getting up out of a crouching position, but I think some exercise may help with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment