2010-02-05

Photo Friday!

Here it is, the end of the first week of blogging.  Wow, that went by quickly, and surprisingly an easy routine to get into.  Hopefully I'll be able to continue the writing and the thoughts and writing will improve.

Well, today is Friday and one of my 2010 Goals was to post at least one photo every week. I figured it would be easy for me to remember if I just posted a photo that I have taken (either recently or from my archive) here on my blog every Friday.

Here is a photo I took with my Canon 40D while I was home over Christmas 2009.


St. John's NL Canada.   ©2009 
Photographer: Me




I'm looking forward to posting photos from all aspects of my travels and life...

Health-wise:  Today was a weird day, not bad, just 'off'.  Breathing was slow to get to 'normal for me' this morning, but again I blame the change of weather to the cold heavy rain affecting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment