2010-02-09

It Continues To Be A Good Year

I had an enjoyable weekend.  No stress, wonderful and relaxing.  Caught up with my sister over brunch, and spoke about how this appears to be a great year.

That, and I got my MACBOOK PRO!!!  Another 2010 goal achieved.  This one happened much faster than expected thanks to a wonderful surprise gift from dad.  I've spent my time recently transferring my photos over to the mac, and doing a lot of reading/tutorials on how to use and make the most of the new system.  I have to say, I am very impressed with everything so far -- and in turn, wondering why it has taken me so long before I made getting a mac a personal priority.

Health-wise:  I have been taking things very slowly.  Breathing is affected by the anemia, and I am getting tired quickly because of it as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment