2010-02-11

Travel

I finally sent in the documents to have my passport renewed.  Until my passport returns, I will have to stay within the borders of the US.  Already, I have plans to go to Montreal, PQ later this Spring and a personal goal to go on my first cruise later this year -- I will definitely need my passport!

Being a Sagittarius, one of my 'traits' is wanderlust.  I absolutely have a need to travel and be on the move regularly.  It doesn't always have to be large trips, but even little weekend trips away from the standard recharge my batteries.  I'm looking forward to see what I capture with the camera from my travels this year.

Health-wise: Today was a good day, active this morning and feeling good for the rest of the day little congestion and my energy was better than the last few days.  Looks like the new iron supplements may be helping.  Need to refocus on weight gain now.

No comments:

Post a Comment