2010-02-11

And Life Continues Upward

Well,   I am very amazed on how good my year is progressing.  As I start looking at setting up my freelance profiles on a couple of websites, I get word from a few sources that I am being submitted for a some small, and not so small projects.

Just putting the focus and energy out there seems to be starting to clear the way for me this year!

As I continue to setup the mac, I am reminded there is some software I will have to purchase so that I can continue to do some of the work that I used to do on the pc.  Dreamweaver and Photoshop are high on my list of programs to get promptly.  Until I get those programs, I will still be able to use my pc and use some free/open software on the mac to do the same job.

Health-wise:  Today was a good day, I was taking it slow, but no tiring nor extra congestion today!

No comments:

Post a Comment