2010-05-01

Photo Friday (A Little Late)

I went out with some friends last night for food, and then ended up getting 'kidnapped' to go watch some live music.  It was a lot of fun and some really good music and conversation.

Went out running errands today and got a tarot reading from a very talented witch here in Charlotte.  I always find it interesting on how accurate/detailed her readings can be.

Anyways,  I have been a little slow lately on getting new photos edited, so I decided to show a photo from my past.  This photo was taken by a friend of mine, of me, with the first digital camera I owned.  This was the first image taken with that camera.

Me, circa 2002

Health-wise:  A pretty good day, no remnants from yesterday.  A little tired from lack of sleep the other night, but not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment