2010-04-29

Thursday Night Post



Last night was rough.  Heavy congestion and aspiration.  Lots of coughing and little sleep.

Today, well, started very slow.  But after some extra breathing exercises, more coughing and a good pot of coffee, all seemed to be getting better.

I took the afternoon away from the computer, and randomly catnapped, catching up on some sleep missed last night.  I was also waiting for Shannon to contact me about designing/working on her website.  She did not get in contact with me.  Oh well.

I'm finding, recently, a lot of little things (and not so little things) are making me quite annoyed and irritated.  I'm also sensing a change coming, not really sure what, but a change.  I'm hoping it will be good.

Health-wise:  Lots of congestion last night and this morning which was over come.  Extra napping today to catch up on missed sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment