2010-04-13

Great Times

I have to say, this year is definitely a very good year for me.

This weekend, I took in a great punk show at The Milestone and took some great pictures.  I'm expecting to post one or two this Photo Friday.  The Choke, and Babyshaker were amazing!

Sunday, a couple of friends took me out to my first gun show.  This is something I never thought I would be doing, but times change and here I was going to my first gun show.  It was really a lot of fun.  There is a lot of history, skill and art involved.  I do have some personal concerns about some of the military grade weapons available to the public, and the few vendors that market a lot of Nazi related items.

Tonight, I went out with Mistress LunaSea and 'family' for food and bowling.  It was a lot of laughs and fun.  Yes, I am lousy at 10-pin bowling, but still it was fun.  Maybe next time I will break 100!

Oh, I noticed I forgot to post Photo Friday.  This was because I forgot that it was actually Friday until sometime on Saturday.  Here is a photo I took of Mistress LunaSea and boishannon from Mistress LunaSea's lecture at ECU.



Health-wise:  Breathing has been very good lately, and my energy levels are doing well.  My only concern now is the complete lack of strength in my left knee/leg.  I find it very difficult to balance myself with it and when in a crouch or climbing stairs, I am having a lot of trouble lifting myself with my left leg first.  I have taken note of this to discuss with my doctor upon my next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment