2010-04-13

Life - Is What It Is

Today was a mixed up day.  Overall pretty good, just some weird news tonight.

I ended up getting my airplane tickets today to go to Montreal and see my cousin get married!  Many thanks to a good friend for the assist on that.

Got together with my sister for a bite to eat tonight and to catch up with each other on what's going on in our lives.  Good chat, good times.  Overall, I think she's also having a pretty good year.

However tonight I heard from dad and he informed me of some heath concerns he is dealing with and how's its being dealt with.  Hmm, it's so much easier for me to be the sick one.  Positive energy and thoughts are with him.  Look forward to seeing everyone together in Montreal next month!

Listening to a friend's streaming radio show tonight.  It is amazing -- great music and he is a huge vault of musical information that he shares between music.  Check it out http://streaming.misew.com:5000/ Tuesday nights and the random Monday and Thursday!

Health-wise:  Another pretty good breathing day, and decent energy levels.  Just concerned with my left knee/leg still, and low appetite.  Did notice, when chatting with my sister, that my leg has been weakening since I've started carrying my wallet in my back pocket again.  Will change that and see if it makes a difference.  Here's to hoping so.

No comments:

Post a Comment