2010-04-21

3rd Wednesday

Today is the 3rd Wednesday of the month.  The day I receive my cheque and the day I end up spending the vast majority of it.  After rent, bills, and taking out a little cash and money for groceries it all goes quickly.  At the end of the day, I usually have about 1/4 of the cheque left in the bank to cover some latter month expenses.  And starting next month, my medicare co-pay starts coming out, leaving a little less in the bank after the monthly bills are paid, but will minimize some of my monthly medical bills.  Right now I'm thinking it will balance out, and in a worse case scenario really reduce a hospital bill (if/when I need that again).

I hate that I forgot to post the blog post last night, I left it in 'draft'.  Need to double check that before I go to bed now.

Health-wise:  Today was a pretty good day, little sleep last night, but caught up on some sleep today with an afternoon nap.  I have a deep 'rattle' in my chest today.  I'll pick up something to deal with that tomorrow when I pick up my meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment