2010-02-22

Weekend Update

Wow, this weekend passed quickly.  It was a great weekend.  Spent this Spring-like beautiful weekend spending time with close ones.

Enjoyed a quiet day with Mistress LunaSea, talking and catching up, one-on-one.  Definitely something that puts me in a good mood, but something I need to be doing more.  We had a good brunch, and some quiet time running a couple of errands.

Then Sunday, I cooked a traditional meal from home for my sister and her boyfriend.  The meal, called a Jigg's Dinner, turned out fantastic!  I really enjoyed cooking for more than me, and having it enjoyed and ravenously consumed.

Health-wise:  Today I woke congested and developed a mild headache in the afternoon. All cleared up by dinner, but overall just a blah day.

No comments:

Post a Comment