2010-02-17

Photo Decisions

I'm loving life these days.  I really don't know why, but I'm happy and things keep seeming to go well for me.

I've made the decision to take this year as a growth year for me.  Right now, I'm focusing on my education.  I'm learning more and more about photography through near daily tutorials, and learning more about the mac every time I use it!

As I work on my photography, I have gone through many of my older photos (some, I'm sure will show up in future Photo Fridays) and notice I have worked a lot in dark, club lighting and event lighting.  Now, I am trying to learn how to properly light with studio lights that a friend of mine had loaned me until I get my own lighting.

I need to make a decision on how I want to stylize my lighting -- portable studio lights or the strobist style.  Both have pros and cons for how I have worked and how I plan to work.  As life is, I need to make the best decision for me.

I can't wait to see where this brings me and my photography.

Health-wise:  Today was a very good day.  No stomach issues, breathing was good, as was my energy level.

No comments:

Post a Comment