2010-02-18

The End and Beginning

It is over!  I finally made my last payment on my car!  This excites me because it is the first time in my life that I have owned my vehicle.  No more car loan!  No more car payments!  Hopefully it will continue being very good to me for a while.

Also today, I broke down and purchased the multipurpose printed that I have wanted for a while.  With the sale and trade-in bonus, I got my new Epson Artisan 810 printer for about 45% of it's regular retail price! It is wirelessly connected to my network and does everything I need it to do, and it does it all well.

Thanks to a active kitty cat, I didn't get much sleep last night, but that didn't affect me much today until after supper, and then I rested/napped for a little while.  I'm now ready for bed, and hopefully it will be a quiet night tonight.

Health-wise: Today was great, even with little sleep, I had energy and my breathing was good.  Today has been one of the better days of late, and I'm hopeful that tomorrow will be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment