Well, 2011 is over, and even with it's very rough start, it turned out to be a pretty good year. Live Limelight was launched and is growing and doing well. I became an uncle to the sweetest little girl! My photography improved greatly. I have grown my social circles and improved current relationships. Not to mention I have continued my path of constantly learning.
Overall, I am pleased with my success on my 2011 list. Not everything got done, but that just leaves room for improvement this year. ;)
Here is my 2012 list of goals:
1. Continue weight gain. Add another 10 lbs to total 110 lbs.
2. Have at least 4 over night trips outside of Charlotte
3. Get stephencoombsstudios.com launched
4. Continue 'out of hospital' streak
5. Grow LiveLimelight.com - get ads sold, double viewers, create and maintain G+ page
6. Improve daily exercise routine
7. Restart and keep up with illdieanotherday.blogspot.com (purchase domain for it?)
8. Increase use of Google+
9. Prepare and print at least 1 coffee table photo book
10. Plan, and follow through on at least non-music photo shoot
11. Do a 365 instagram project with new iPhone.
12. Create a WordPress theme
Signing off for now, I will be back more regularly.
Here's to a very happy and fantastic 2012 for everyone!
Health Status: After 2 1/2 weeks of excitement I'm having a very rough breathing start to today.