2010-03-04

It's The Little Things

I realized today, even if I don't get everything I want to done, or even looked at, it is the little things that make me happy now.  Just taking care of little things during my day, will help put a smile on my face.  I know, not so long ago, I would look at all that I did not get done and add stress to my thoughts.  Now, it's more, of a "Hey, cool, I just knocked that little task off the list...  yeah it's been there a while, but it's done now!". That puts a smile on my face.

I completed a few 'little things' today, and am smiling because of it.  Tomorrow, more will be accomplished.  That also makes me happy.  The fact that I look forward to tomorrow and making plans for the future.  It wasn't so long ago, I was failing to look past my disease to the future, because of all the things I couldn't do, as I once did.  Now, that isn't the case.

I do look forward to things, and I will do all I once did, not necessarily the same way, but I will get my things done!

Health-wise:  Today was a good breathing day once the coffee kicked in.  Sleep was erratic again, and an afternoon nap was needed.  Hopefully a good night of sleep is in the cards for me tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment